View Single Post
Old September 1 2013, 03:26 PM   #839
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season FOUR OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
I'm about 25 minutes into the Art Department feature and man this is some boring stuff. They're not even talking about TNG. At least with the writers room you had personalities and the stories they told were interesting and funny. Not only that, but they provided examples. With these guys I'm not sure if I'm really interested in anything they've brought up so far, and it's something that seems to be better fit on the DS9 Blu Rays.

I'll finish it, but man we really needed features that were like Seasons 1 and 2. What was the highlights, media and fanwise of Season 4? Were there news stories or features on ET that focused on the series? Hell, I would have taken off the arts thing and put on Klingon Empire on BOTH discs (Hey they did that with the trailers). I'm not going to see that feature and it's not being posted on Youtube, but for some reason I feel like that feature is a lot better than listening to the Arts Department.
The Klingon feature on the "Redemption" disc was rather good - I certainly enjoyed it more than the Art Department reunion. Robert O'Reilly's stories about his audition were hilarious. I certainly recommend you pick the disc up if you see it discounted to a price you're prepared to pay!