View Single Post
Old August 31 2013, 05:59 PM   #1061
the G-man
Commodore

Re: ‘Superman & Batman’ movie will follow ‘Man of Steel’

Chuck Finley wrote: View Post
Mr Light wrote: View Post
There's been a new episode since Argo came out? It feels like it hasn't been on in a year... and I know they're producing fewer episodes a year now, too. I think it's ten in one shot rather than seven and seven?
Yeah, I don't remember an episode about Ben Afleck since Argo and I watch South Park religiously....
Going Native:
  • "Going Native" is the eleventh episode of the sixteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 234th episode of the series overall. It premiered on Comedy Central in the United States on October 17, 2012.

Butters begins acting out at school, beating up a fellow student seemingly without provocation, and then later excoriating his male classmates for being stuck-up and disingenuous, save for Kenny, who he says is the only one with any dignity….

When asked if his anger has subsided, Butters admits that he is still jealous of Ben Affleck, who, in addition to being very handsome and married to Jennifer Lopez, is a good film director. When informed that Affleck is "just" married to Jennifer Garner, Butters' anger is assuaged, and he walks off into the sunset with Kenny, content.
the G-man is offline   Reply With Quote