View Single Post
Old August 30 2013, 04:35 PM   #4502
trekkiedane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane
Re: Your latest purchases, cont.

^You must have an amazing collection! - Judging by your posts here anyway.

Captain Ice wrote: View Post
bought a coffee grinder to go with a new coffeemaker I got as a gift.
I ranted over the price of commercial home-grinders to my coffee-pusher and he immediately saw a chance for a sale and wanted to know if I'd be interested in a professional model

The prices he was talking about actually made me contemplate purchasing one though.

Miss Chicken wrote: View Post
When I last took my cat, Spider, to the vet using my current carier he used brute force to break out of it. The new one looks much sturdier and has good reviews.
When I carried my Füb home in mu cheap carrier, not long ago, she broke out and ran off!

Luckily it was because she'd recognized where we were and decided to use her own entrance (cat-flap in my bedroom window overlooking the back yard), so I just walked the rest of the way to the front door and let myself in, sure enough the cat was there, waiting for me to let her in through the bedroom window

Sorry to hear about Miss Chicken, Miss Chicken.

Bought the Disappearing Tardis-mug and the Uhura-mug and the two, four and five square per side Rubik's Cubes -They're to be birthday presents to a guy I hope hasn't been out there and gotten them himself since he told me he'd like to have them

Last edited by trekkiedane; August 30 2013 at 05:00 PM.
trekkiedane is offline   Reply With Quote