View Single Post
Old August 28 2013, 01:18 PM   #124
KaraBear
Captain

Re: What happened to Jennifer Lien?

Lynx wrote: View Post
Jennifer Lien never bashed the writers in public when she was a cast member.

So I can't understand how they suddenly could lose their ability to write for her character in the beginning of season 4, especially since they managed to come up with good Kes stories up to the last minute of season 3 (and in Mrs. Taylor's case even after season 3). Did Jennifer cough in the wrong tune on a Friday morning or what?

As for other actors who had dared to speak the truth about lousy writing, they have kept their mouth shut for many years of frustration before they spoke out about the lousy writing so I see no reason why the writers shouldn't do their best for their characters.
we were actually talking about Beltran bashing the writers, not Lien

as far as "speaking the truth" They're all entitled to their opinion, but while they'r ON the show and receiving a paycheck for it, I think it's incredibly poor taste to bash the show

would you go on tv and say horrible things about the company you work for and expect no consequenses at work for it?

if Beltran had issues with the writing there are channels he could have gone through, like the other actors did
KaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote