View Single Post
Old August 26 2013, 04:34 PM   #180
darth_ender
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: The Official Deleted/Alternate Material Thread

Ah friend, I'm afraid I miscommunicated. My project is a Star Wars project, not Star Trek. I brought it up to explain my interest in this thread, as I love Star Wars and Star Trek, and I love deleted material. As I am working on a Star Wars project, I am happy to see a similar Star Trek project being worked on. Sorry to disappoint.

The work I am doing is indeed enormous, and if you count all the duplicates and trash pictures I've downloaded, I have indeed far exceeded 10,000 downloads. There are Facebook pages that thousands of photos, most of which were not what I was looking for, but also including so many that were useful that I used an album downloader to grab the whole bunch. But then I've spent hours upon hours deleting those I don't want and organizing those I do. It's very time consuming for probably the part of my project that will interest the fewest people. What I have left are, and I do not exaggerate, at least 2,000 pictures a piece for A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. That said, I still have duplicates and I'm trying to sort out the best version of each. It's a lot of work, but I'm sorry it's not relevant to this Star Trek project.

In any case, if you or anyone is truly interested in discussing my project further, I started a thread in the sci-fi forum so I don't get this thread off topic any more. My apologies to all.

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.ph...42#post8558542
darth_ender is offline   Reply With Quote