View Single Post
Old August 24 2013, 08:59 AM   #1
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Peter Jackson to direct an episode?

We've heard this speculation before, but now it's seems a little closer to being real.

Sounds like a joke, doesn't it? We thought so too but, as it turns out, DW writer Steven Moffat has addressed Peter's request during a recent Q&A event in Edinburgh - and he's taking steps to make it happen:

"He's serious about it. We talked at The Hobbit premiere - he just wants a Dalek. So we'll give him a Dalek and he'll direct an episode. I think he'd like to us to go to New Zealand. I think it's entirely possible."
Considering PJ and Moffat have worked together before (Tintin) and PJ is a huge Doctor Who fan, this seems entirely possibly. The only question remains: Can the production afford to go to New Zealand?

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote