View Single Post
Old August 24 2013, 01:13 AM   #131
Dukhat
Commodore

Re: Oberth Class – the missing link between Enterprise and Reliant

Robert Comsol wrote: View Post
Huuh?!?...Who gave you that idea? I was merely speculating that the guys at ILM may have been designing models for what they thought would be a prequel until Nimoy and Bennett told them it would be a sequel.
What? Why on Earth would anyone design something and then spend money to build study models before they were told what they were supposed to design?

Tomalak is right; it sounds more like you're just trying to come up with any kind of validation about your pet theory for the Oberth, to the point that now you're just making stuff up. Well you know what? You're welcome to believe anything you want about the Oberth, and to make up whatever convoluted logic you can think of if it makes you sleep better at night. Just don't expect the rest of us to accept these suppositions.

And the title "The Search For Spock" was ambiguous at the time. Don't take my word for it, check out the corresponding issues of Starlog, Fantastic Films, Cinefantastique etc.
Ambiguous? Not really. I remember rumors that Spock would come back to life quite before I saw the film.

Last edited by Dukhat; August 24 2013 at 01:44 AM.
Dukhat is offline   Reply With Quote