View Single Post
Old August 21 2013, 08:23 PM   #81
KaraBear
Captain

Re: Things you liked about voyager

R. Star wrote: View Post
Sure.. they are intertwined after all and if you're going to discuss the characters on the show, all aspects are going to come up. Conversations are living things and quite reactionary. For example our last few posts haven't had anything to do with the OP and very little with Voyager. I went into Voyager wanting to love it when it first came out, it just didn't deliver it to me. It wasn't the worst Trek series by any means, just disappointing. Heck I'm even thinking of coming around to saying I like it more than TOS, which would put it third on my list. The potential was all there after all, it just rarely lived up to the fullness of it.

If you don't like my opinions, that's fine. There's no right or wrong there after all. From what I've seen of your posts on this board though, I do almost think you're taking any criticism directed at Voyager more than a little personally. It's not. Instead of directing what I should or shouldn't be saying though, maybe comment on what you think about the substance of it, or direct the conversation somewhere else, instead of just saying "you should be posting about this and only this."
i'm not taking anything personally, it's just a tv show. But when someone says something I disagree with I will say so
KaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote