Moffat Talks 13th, sorry, 12th Doctor
- He’s going to be an older, trickier and fiercer Doctor
- “Just as Clara’s learning to have a proper old crush on him, suddenly he’s Malcolm Tucker!”
- Moffat thinks it’ll be fun seeing Clara cope with the Doctor being completely different…
- …”I think the fun story will be – and we have the opportunity here – is this is what regeneration can do to you. He can be very, very different.”
- “People really love Jenna, so we make the Doctor quite difficult…”
- …Moffat likens the situation to Tom Baker’s first season: “He’s really quite difficult to take at the beginning, and you’re very grateful that Sarah and the Brigadier are there to reassure you.”
Sounds like he's going for the Sixth Doctor Take II. Well it worked out so well last time...