View Single Post
Old August 20 2013, 09:47 PM   #3495
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

From Matty:
Every super hero knows you can’t win ‘em all and we’re sorry to say we did not reach our goal for the DCU 2014 Club Infinite Earths subscription. We also did not reach our goal for the Ecto-1 pre-order. We’d like to say a HUGE thank you to all the fans for waging such a good, strong fight. It will take us a while to figure out where we can go from here. It may be possible to release a few DCU figures quarterly, or to release 12 figures at higher non-subscription prices. Or, we may have to say a final goodbye to this line at the end of this year. Without the sub, we just don’t know what’s possible at this point. Over the next few months we’ll be meeting internally and with all of our partners at Warner Bros., DC Comics, and Sony, and we’ll let you know as soon as we can what our options are.
So not all hope is lost. We could still see figures. If nothing else, I at least want Ice. To have Fire without Ice would just be the ultimate tragedy of the line.