View Single Post
Old August 20 2013, 09:03 PM   #1
All Trek Caption Contest 5: Especially The Lies

It seems this contest may slowly be dying out (wow it lasted so long as well) but ho-hum I will carry on regardless!!

The 'Ahoy there!' (oh my god I have no imagination) award goes to:
Jonas Grumby wrote: View Post

Sulu: "Nice pose."
Kirk: "Yes. The stalwart captain standing heroically on the bridge of his ship!"
Sulu: "Very impressive. I wonder how many viewers are looking at Lieutenant Uhura's legs instead."
Kirk: "Quite a few, I would imagine."
The 'exactly what I was thinking' award goes to (again):

Troi: "I don't know... They look smaller in the uniform than they did in the catsuit."
Worf: "Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but..."

The 'wonderful world of Data' award is being given tooooooo:
JirinPanthosa wrote: View Post

DATA: Second officer's personal log. After days of observation, I have come to the conclusion that my tea kettle is alive. I must be willing to put my career on the line now because if I do not defend its rights, nobody else will.
The 'Great predictions' award going to:

KHAN: Tell me. In the 23rd century, are all women willing to betray everything they believe in for a charismatic man they just met?
MARLA: Yep. Feminism died out after the 22nd century. Though it will probably make a comeback before the 24th.

The 'My series is better than yours' award goes to:

SPINER: Okay, I give! I'll help you promote DS9!

Data (thinking): "Teapot? Lighting fixture? Sargon? What the hell is this thing?"
Well done Jona Grumby and JirinPanthosa, your entries were just hilarious!! (Sorry other entries - I literally go by funniness - all the entries were great and thanks soooo much for posting!!)

New pics soooon
Boldly going... nowhere in particular
'The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination' Garak
IzzyAtWarp9 is offline   Reply With Quote