Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral

View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: PICTURE POST II!

SmoothieX wrote: View Post
bbailey861 wrote: View Post
Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Thanks bbailey and Tom Hendricks.

If you can, you should totally do Sports Travel & Tours. That's how I got to Phoenix and four of the five CA ballparks (I went to Seattle, San Diego and Pittsburgh on my own). ST&T is really cool, they take care of pretty much everything for you and they get you there in plenty of time. And they give a full stadium tour when possible - that's how I got all those pics in LA and SF.
Excellent bit of advice. I have bookmarked this for future reference.
Agreed, I gotta check that out.
They also do city tours when they can. They gave us tours of L.A. and San Francisco on this trip I just took. The one in SF was my favorite - a 'duck tour' (it goes through the city as a car, then goes down into the water and takes you around the Bay).

I must confess, though, that I didn't care much for L.A. I definitely could not live there. Not just because of the traffic, which of course was brutal, I just didn't enjoy L.A. as a city (especially all that crap around Hollywood Boulevard - I could not get out of there fast enough). But Dodger Stadium was so awesome, it made it all worth it.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote