View Single Post
Old August 20 2013, 12:10 AM   #35
R. Star
Rear Admiral

Re: Things you liked about voyager

Brit wrote: View Post
Well lets see, Janeway did blow up her ship while she was still on it. Kirk blew up his ship but he wasn't on it, and Picard might have been willing but he didn't have to. So yes she was the only one that actually did, and she did it twice. "Deadlock" and "Year of Hell"
Technically speaking, Year of Hell never happened as it was handwaved away by the reset button. Deadlock's a bit more of a shade of grey, while the reset button was employed that other crew minus a baby and big baby were gone. But status quo was maintained.

KaraBear wrote: View Post

Picard did ram his ship into another one, but never actually blew it up
That was one part of Nemesis that surprised me. Picard's my favorite Captain, but even as I was watching the Enterprise loom larger on the theater screen I was like... he's not going to do it, that's a Kirkesque move.

Now... to the topic. Without a doubt the vast majority of my favorite Voyager episodes do revolve around the Doctor in some form. I don't know why, but be it singing, making snide remarks, ogling Seven or engaging in his other antics, I just can't watch enough of Robert Picardo.