View Single Post
Old August 19 2013, 06:33 PM   #35
PKerr
Rear Admiral
 
PKerr's Avatar
 
Location: Tampa Fl
Re: Dumping Cable & Getting a Roku - Advice Needed

Third Nacelle wrote: View Post
I haven't had cable for two years. Between Amazon Prime and Netflix (which both stream right to my TV via my DVD player) I'm pretty much covered for 90% of what I would want to watch. For the other 10%, I have..... alternative methods.

That being said, I watch almost nothing on network television anyway, I prefer to wait until the end of a season and watch the whole thing, and I've never been one to channel surf, so that might not work for you.

Pretty much this but I cut the cord 5 years ago.

A lot of network shows replay the episodes right on their internet site too so that is another option.

I also do the laptop/Xbox/ 360/PS3 to TV as well, got the whole thing networked.
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote