19) The Heat - B-
20) Monsters Inc. - B+
21) White House Down - B+
22) Saving Private Ryan - A

23) Air Force One - A-
24) MASH - B+

25) Airplane! - B+
26) The Island - B

It had a decent idea, who doesn't love a good dystopia?

But it falls flat on it's face by not exploring the idea of what Sean Bean is doing? There's no talk about how someone could be unique or how the clone could be a person in itself (Yes, the clones do ask that, but they think they are supposed to be alive from conception) Instead we get a bunch of action scenes where McGregor and Johansson magically escape every single time they should be dead (like falling one hundred stories off the face of a building). And why exactly does she follow him out in the first place? Add in some jittery camera shooting and you've taken an idea that could say something profound about the human existence and turned it into an action plot.

The actors do well with what they are given. McGregor and Johannson do well as the clones that somehow figure it all out. I have only seen Djimon Hounsou in Blood Diamond, so I kept waiting for him to start shouting "Where Is The Diamond!" at any moment. Ethan Phillips shows up, basically playing Neelix without make-up.

This one only gets a B, because spending the action sequences wishing I was getting a more intellectual movie was exhausting.