View Single Post
Old August 16 2013, 04:37 PM   #520
Robert Comsol
Commodore

Re: TOS Enterprise Interiors -- Unreal 3 Engine

Donny wrote: View Post
I have to admit, I'm getting pretty tired of sickbay. Gonna try to finish it soon so I can move on to more exciting areas, like Engineering.
Based on my experience in the TOS Enterprise deck plan thread, I dare to say I think I know exactly how you're feeling. Seriously, who wants to spend more time than necessary in sickbay when you're healthy and can explore other areas of the ship instead...unless you're an M.D. and not an engineer (okay, in "The Lights of Zetar" it's somewht vague with Scotty suddenly developing an interest in female "life sciences" and his delta insignia changing accordingly).

Donny wrote: View Post
Here's some shots of the pressure chamber in the medical laboratory. I still have a few details to flesh out (wall plant-ons and such), but you get the idea.
Looks great. Now, it becomes even clearer that the chamber door rested on rails and slided horizontally. A great eye-opener considering it wasn't that obvious in the episode/s.

I'm also looking forward to your reproduction of the engine room, but do you plan to still feature the horizontal viewing glass on the chamber and the console operated by Spock?
(no reply necessary if these show up in one of the next posts ).

Bob
Robert Comsol is offline   Reply With Quote