View Single Post
Old August 13 2013, 10:32 PM   #846
Captain_Q
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Hello there! I'm 21 years old and I'm pretty sure I've been a fan since I was born. My dad and godfather are big fans so they're the ones who got me started. My godfather has every episode of TNG on collector's edition vhs. Ha ha, good old vhs tapes! I borrowed those tapes whenever I could. Everyone is probably going to hate on me when I say that my favorite movie is Insurrection, as everyone else seems to hate it. Well I'll proudly announce it as my fave. Tada. I really don't like Nemesis. Mainly for the fact that Data dies. B4 doesn't really count as a replacement. The Enterprise D is my favorite ship, I cried in Generations when she was destroyed, I'm pathetic I know, but that was the ship I grew up with! If I could captain any starship that would be the one. My favorite "villain" has always been Q, and I don't really see him as a villain, more of a mischievous little imp who just wants to have some fun. My friends nicknamed me captain a few years ago and it stuck. Anyway I was stop rattling on now and just say I love this series! I can't wait to talk about this amazing show!