^ Damon was a bit old to have played Jim Kirk per XI
's script, don't y'all think?
The question is an interesting one. If a movie's one of your favorites, would you really want to mess with its casting? And if it isn't, do you really care? Anyhow, I've got a few suggestions:
- I've got nothing against Viggo - he's a very fine and soulfoul actor - but I've always kinda wanted to see Oded Fehr
- Not a big HP
fan, but Gambon
should've been Dumbledore from the start. A legendary wizard that even Voldy was afraid of? In Chamber
, Harris could barely speak above a whisper
- It was far from a great movie, but even though Philip Pullman personally lobbied Nicole Kidman to play The Golden Compass
' Mrs. Coulter, as good as she was, I'd have loved to see Rachel Weisz
in that role. (Indeed, in the books, Mrs. Coulter is black-haired!)
- Speaking of which, I've previously admitted my fondness for 27 Dresses
, which features a strong performance from James "Cyclops" Marsden, but I think Ms. Weisz
could have brought even more
depth and fun to the part.
- Someone on another board recently pointed out that the humans and arcade in Wreck-it-Ralph
should've been live-action actors and film.
- Adam Beach
as Tonto. Duh
- And I hope that if they do bring back J. Jonah Jameson in the new Spider-Man
series, they pull a Judi Dench in Casino Royale
and bring back J.K. Simmons