View Single Post
Old August 11 2013, 08:15 PM   #26
Re: Over.100 channels.and almost no scifi

Bob The Skutter wrote: View Post
One of the things I'm finding a problem with Netflix is that there is just too much I want to watch and more being added. So I usually end up watching rubbish because I don't want to get in to something I don't have time to finish.
Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Seriously, there's so much on TV these days that just keeping up with it can be challenge. At the moment, I'm two episodes behind on both TEEN WOLF and CONTINUUM and I typically have at least two or three old genre movies sitting on my DVR waiting to be viewed.

For example, I still haven't gotten around to watching THE SEVEN FACES OF DR. LAO, which I taped a few weeks ago, because I've been too busy binge-watching BIG BANG THEORY reruns on TBS . . .
This sort of thing happens too when one owns a large dvd/bluray collection (independent of having a cable/satellite/streaming service).

Over the last several years I accumulated a large collection of tv show dvd season sets. (Mostly stuff found in bargain bins under $15). Even without watching a lot of current first run tv shows, I've been slowly making my way through these dvd season sets. By my own estimates, I believe I have only watched through around 25% or 30% of my dvd collection. (It usually takes me around a week or so to finish a season of 20+ episodes on dvd, if I watch 3 or 4 episodes every evening).
jayceee is offline   Reply With Quote