View Single Post
Old August 3 2013, 06:08 AM   #138
CaptMurdock
Commodore

View CaptMurdock's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to CaptMurdock Send a message via Yahoo to CaptMurdock
Re: RIZZOLI & ISLES tv series and book series disscusions and comment

I'm liking this season so far, overall... but:
  1. The Maura-in-jail got wrapped up a little too fast for my liking. I guess with only 15 episodes per season a two-parter was out of the question.
  2. Having Angela give that video to Cavanaugh -- what, no blowback from that? Yeah, Jane was upset about it but Maura blows it off? Ennnnhhh.
  3. So, is this the end of LIttle Rico, ahem, Patty? Is he going to break out of jail just before his execution? Is the Irish Mob going to go after Hope, or Maura, in retribution? Could be a killer (heh) season finale…
  4. And BTW, where the hell were the Feds supposedly shadowing Maura when she getting the Devil's Dust blown in her face?
  5. More Rizzles! Yes, the hug with Jane and Maura and the kiss on the head was great, but come on! Where's the eye sex? The semi-inappropriate touching? I need my Vicarious Smoochies, dammit!