View Single Post
Old August 3 2013, 04:14 AM   #16
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: DS9 Caption Contest 79; that cringe-worthy awkward moment...

Sisko: Chief, are you telling me that my head of engineering, the guy I count on to keep this station running, can't fix this one simple problem?

O'Brien: Yes, sir, I told you, we can erase your history on the local drive, but Starfleet already has a record of your browsing history.

Sisko: You think they'd buy that I was trying to type "Crazy Bajoran Teenage Text"?

O'Brien: Sir, with all due respect, who do you think you're fooling with that?

Sisko: Well, I'm going to have to do the honorable thing and...

Sisko and O'brien, in unison: ...blame Jake!

Kira: Aren't you embarrassed to be seen in public wearing such an ridiculous outfit?

Intendent: I was just about to ask you the same question.

Weyoun: ...Two. One Vorta to ask the Founders if, in their infinite wisdom it should be changed, and the other to actually change it.

Dukat: Good one, Weyoun. Now, why did the Vorta cross the road? Because the Founder told it to!

Weyoun: Dukat, that's enough of your racist jokes.

Dukat: But, you just...

Weyoun: I can tell Vorta jokes because I'm a Vorta. See? I make a Vorta joke, not racist. You make one, it's racist.

Dukat: You make jokes about Cardassians all the time.

Weyoun: That's not racist either, if you check the agreement between the Dominion and the Cardassians, we are allowed to make fun of you all we want.

Bashir: If my readings are right, if these are exposed to fire for long enough, they will hatch into dragons.

Dax: Alright, enough Game of Thrones for you.

Nog: Why are we doing this again?

Dax: Because Benjamin saw this Spacetube video, "Picard & Riker being cooler than everything for 10 hours," and, well, he does not like to be outdone.

Nog: So, we're just going to keep walking down this corridor for 11 hours?

Dax: That's the plan, yes.

Nog: Did anyone tell him it's just a 30 second clip played on a loop?

Dax: Yes.

Nog: And?

Dax: Worf is now in traction and is being fed gagh through a straw.

Nog: In that case, I look forward to the next 10 hours and 57 minutes!
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote