View Single Post
Old August 2 2013, 08:59 PM   #638
Scout101
Admiral

Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Yeah, that's for our discount to personal items (I believe) vice the fleet project thing.

Not really a shock, it's the standard 'grind for the ability to grind' mentality they've stuck with. Like for Reputation stuff, where you grind for the ability to access the store, which just unlocks the STORE. You then have to grind more to run the project to actually buy stuff. Heaven forbid that having the ability to buy stuff means you can actually do so

Everyone please keep on grinding away on the Starbase Tier 3 upgrade. Big project, so every time you can grab some quick Fleet Marks or grind some DIL towards it, it'll keep the project moving. Personally, I've been trying to grind those Summer Event birds into Fleet Marks and keep it going that way, plus a couple quick STFs a day for the DIL. Get enough people thinking that way, we can knock it out...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote