View Single Post
Old August 2 2013, 11:19 AM   #26
anh165
Commander
 
Re: [Spoiler] designing the Vengeance

trevanian wrote: View Post
Those 'boring details' are probably what would have helped elevate this from fantasy to somewhat more credible SF.
.
You mean some technobabble like from average episode of Voyager or Enterprise?

It seems you rather kill off 99% of the audience by over elaborating things and ruining sharp story telling just to please the remaining 1%
__________________
No animals were harmed during posting ...
anh165 is offline   Reply With Quote