View Single Post
Old August 2 2013, 10:15 AM   #29
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Dexter - The Final Season (Spoiler Discussion)

I agree the direction of this season is weird. That being said, I did enjoy watching Dexter and Debra on the hunt together, albeit briefly. I hope we see more of that before the show ends.

This might be just me, it seems like this episode had a couple of Lost reference. When Musaka is talking his daughter, Quinn cautions him about her trying to con him and lists reasons why such as money and ends with "kidneys." I couldn't help but think of John Locke and his father. Later on, when Vogel is attacked, I swear the music that was playing in the background was the same music (and similar set-up of music casually playing, followed by a surprise) as when Juliet burned her muffins.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by Emh; August 2 2013 at 12:46 PM.
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote