View Single Post
Old August 2 2013, 09:48 AM   #10
TheSubCommander
Captain

Re: Mini series between Wrath of Kahn and Search for Spock?

superdairyboy wrote: View Post
Ok Guys and Gals thanks for the Replies. I was talking about this with a friend at work. I do know for a fact that it definitly was not a comic that I read or saw. do not read them.

What my friend and I were wondering was if it is possible the copy of the VHS tape I saw was one of the 1st productions of the movie on Tape and at the time there were thoughts or plans to make a series on tv to span the gap? if that were true though I kind of thought that there would have been some mention of it on a wiki or something.
Don't know what that could have been, but definitely wasn't a miniseries taking place between 2 and 3. The only known "episodes" that I can think of have already been mentioned: the DC comics.

This is unlikely, but MAYBE what you remember seeing is cut scenes re-added into the ABC televised version of TWOK and TSFS, but that isn't very much footage...maybe less than 10 minuted between both movies.

Finally, and this is also probably unlikley the thing you are thinking of, but there were a number of Star Trek story LPs with accompanying comics, as seen here:

http://www.danhausertrek.com/Records/Records.html
TheSubCommander is offline   Reply With Quote