View Single Post
Old August 2 2013, 04:03 AM   #111
Dream
Admiral

Re: THE WOLVERINE - Reviews and Discussion Thread

Captain Craig wrote: View Post
What was funny in my first showing though was that 90% of the people stayed in their seats. A small group coming down the stairs said amongst themselves "Why is everyone still sitting down?" About that time the sequence started. One goes, "Guess that's why."
I wanted to scream out to everyone to stay and watch the extra scene, but I realized that might make me look like a lunatic, so I shut my mouth!

JarodRussell wrote: View Post
That's why those post credit scenes annoy me. Everyone and his dog knows that two thirds of the audience walk out. Just put that scene at the end of the film and be done with it. What is the purpose of post credit scenes? Subliminal advertisement messages in the end credits?
It's just a fun extra scene. Not required viewing, but for those that want to see everything.

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
I think it's more of a "treat" to those people who sit through the credits to pay some... "respect" (?) for everyone who worked on the movie.
I ALWAYS stay through the credits the first time I see a movie in theaters, if only to listen to the music. Plus it makes me feel better that I stayed through the names of those working on the movie. Yeah, "respecting" the cast and crew probably has something to do with it.
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote