View Single Post
Old August 2 2013, 12:33 AM   #11
Shane Houston
Commander

View Shane Houston's Twitter Profile
Re: New blurbs.... Including a 7 of 9/James Kirk team-up

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Thanks for the votes of confidence, folks. This is an idea that has been percolating at the back of my brain for a couple years of now. In fact, I almost ended up writing it before The Weight of Worlds, but I eventually decided that, after The Rings of Time, I didn't want to do two time-travel adventures in a row . . . .
Based on your cool personality here in the forums and my love of your previous books, I'll buy it and give it a chance. Though I'd be lying if I said I could wrap my head around a story with Kirk meeting Seven and take it seriously.

Although it would be nice to read Seven take down the famous Captain Kirk down a peg or two instead of the Kirk worship we get from other characters. Heaven forbid if it had been Harry Kim who was sent back in time to meet Kirk.
"I excel at following the important ones." Admiral Kathryn Janeway answering Counselor Cambridge's questioning her whether she excels at following orders. Star Trek Voyager: Protectors by New York Times Bestselling authorKirsten "Mother F**ng" Beyer
Shane Houston is offline   Reply With Quote