View Single Post
Old August 1 2013, 08:42 AM   #298
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Predict who will be cast as the 12th Doctor

Doctor Who News believes Peter Capaldi is the front-runner now

As this year's Christmas Special moves into production, speculation continues as to who will replace Matt Smith as the Doctor by the end of the festive adventure. This week saw a surge of interest in Peter Capaldi, with odds on the actor rapidly dropping to now make him the favourite to continue in the TARDIS.
For those who may have forgotten, Capaldi appeared as Lucius Caecilius in Doctor Who's "The Fires of Pompeii" as well as John Frobisher in Torchwood's "Children of Earth."

I would love this to be true for two reasons. One, I loved him in both of those performances (especially as Frobisher), and two, he's an older actor (55), which would be a nice change of pace from the last couple of actors.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote