View Single Post
Old July 31 2013, 07:54 PM   #403
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: Who likes Spock/Uhura too?

serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post
talfe'anhar wrote: View Post
serenitytrek1 My Kirk and Spock do not have a sexual relationship with each other. My goal was to write a love story between them that did not involve sex and I feel like I pulled it off rather well, as do many followers of my stories. I had a blast writing them and I'm thinking about what I want to write next. My Spock and Uhura have sex in my story. :-)

cool then and I commend you for it. however I cant really say the same for most K/S fan fic writers who write K/S as lovers. some can get very catty about it and some write uhura as a hatful bitch who is in the way of kirk and spock becoming husbands.

however S/U fans can also be guilty of cattiness. they do at times write Nurse Chapel as also a hatful bitch who is in the way of S/U getting together.
Remarks you've made in this and other threads concerning fan groups with whom you disagree (Ex: "can't really say the same for most K/S fan fic writers... "; "however S/U fans can also be guilty... " ) might also be perceived as catty, no?

If the story content is not to your liking, then by all means talk about that, but I'm fairly sure I've recommended before that you avoid making a habit of posting remarks which are critical of fan groups, particularly remarks of the broad-brush variety. (If you feel you absolutely must comment, then put those remarks in your blog and rant away, but be reminded once more that they don't belong in this forum.)
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote