View Single Post
Old July 31 2013, 09:08 AM   #40
Shane Houston
Commander

View Shane Houston's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek Voyager: Protectors by Kirsten Beyer, Jan 2014!

Kirsten Beyer wrote: View Post
First of all...what have I told you guys, time and again, about me and MATH?

Yes, the distress call originated in an episode from season 2 but if you go exactly 9 years back from where TET ends, you'll be frustrated. The episode in question aired early in season 2, but the "distress call" part won't be obvious to you...until you read Protectors, that is.

By all means, enjoy yourselves until then.

And for any of you who just can't wait, and happen to live in the Baltimore/DC area, I'll be at Shoreleave this weekend. On Sunday at 12:00, I'll be doing a Voyager panel (it's the only one, so you shouldn't have trouble finding it) and I plan to read an excerpt from Protectors at that panel.

Just sayin'....

Best,
Kirsten Beyer
Aww...we love you so much around here. Not only are you one of the best Trek authors around you're the most honest and humble. I like an author who admits she isn't good at math. Makes me feel better about myself.
"I excel at following the important ones." Admiral Kathryn Janeway answering Counselor Cambridge's questioning her whether she excels at following orders. Star Trek Voyager: Protectors by New York Times Bestselling authorKirsten "Mother F**ng" Beyer
Shane Houston is offline   Reply With Quote