View Single Post
Old July 30 2013, 06:36 PM   #14
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: FLASH series being developed for The CW

This sounds interesting. I would actually love to see super powers on Arrow. I don't like how these shows try to handicap themselves just to stay to a random writers vision (no suit/flying for Clark on Smallville for example). Arrow has been awesome and could remain that way with no powers, but I think it would be cool to have super powered people sometimes. Its a superhero tv show, it really shouldn't be a question of if when it comes to actually having characters with super powers.

I like the idea of a Flash TV show, but they need to do it right. Don't handicap him like the old Flash TV show (I've only seen a few episodes, but I remember that Flash almost dying after running just 300 miles or so, which is beyond pathetic). Also, get real supervillains for Flash. Not some random albino guy who you pretend is a version of Captain Cold, get a guy with a freeze gun and the name. This could be good, and I hope it happens, as long as its done right (and right now CW has proven it can have good live action superhero shows, hopefully Flash won't be an exception).
kirk55555 is online now   Reply With Quote