View Single Post
Old July 29 2013, 06:45 PM   #160
DarthTom
Fleet Admiral

Re: World War Z ratings/spoilers

I don't buy many Blue Ray's any more but this may be one worth owning. But I'm confused I already saw it in a IMAX theatre so how is this upgrading the experience?

Deadline Hollywood

LOS ANGELES – JULY 29, 2013 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX), along with Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions in association with Hemisphere Media Capital and GK Films, today announced that due to overwhelming demand, the hit film World War Z starring Brad Pitt has been digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® 3D format and will be released into select IMAX® theatres domestically for the first time for a one-week engagement beginning Aug. 2. World War Z has captivated audiences worldwide – grossing more than $460 million since its launch on June 21. The film has already played in select IMAX theatres internationally. World War Z revolves around an ex-United Nations investigator Gerry Lane (Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
DarthTom is offline   Reply With Quote