View Single Post
Old July 26 2013, 06:28 PM   #339
KaraBear
Captain

Re: Mulgrew so awful to Jeri Ryan she had to date Braga for protection

teya wrote: View Post
KaraBear wrote: View Post
Garret Wang was frequently late on set and was even suspended from a few episodes. He was suspended halfway through season 3 and was going to be released from his contract. He was supposed to die at the end of Scorpion part 1. But then he was in People's 50 most beautiful people so they kept him on.

as far as the set being unhappy, from all the conventions I've been to this is not true. They were always joking and playing pranks on each other. They even still meet a few times a year for dinner together.
The guys meet.

It's no secret that there was no love lost between Jeri and Kate. Garrett did a radio interview a couple of years ago where he said that Kate making Jeri's life miserable made the rest of the set miserable. Now Jeri's finally saying the same thing.
I'm sure there were times when it was miserable. There are times at my job where it's miserable too.

But the Voyager cast is also well known for goofing around and having a lot of fun. Most of the cast members themselves have said that hey had a lot of fun on set. I've heard many stories over the years from the actors themselves about pranks they pulled on each other and funny things that happened on set.

You don't have to love all your coworkers. But most of them got along fine.

If Kate and Jeri didn't get along, then props to them for not letting it show on screen.
KaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote