View Single Post
Old July 25 2013, 11:53 PM   #37
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: The least disliked episode of TNG - Season Three

Mario de Monti wrote: View Post
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
I would say BOBW might be the best cliffhanger in Trek, but I would actually rank Scorpion up there. The shock of seeing Species 8472 destroying an entire planet was extremely shocking, mainly because we found that one race that can beat the borg. I was so excited for part 2 and when that aired, it ended up making a great two parter.

As for episodes with more rewatchability, the shock value of BOBW kind of goes out the window after a few watches. I would watch episodes like Sarek and The Defector more than I would go back to BOBW mainly because the overall episode is just great.
Okay, thanks. I havenīt seen a lot of Voyager as I said, so I guess I missed something after all

As to BOBW, I never get tired of it and can always re-live that cliffhanger moment.
Well, Voyager gets a lot of criticism, but I would really recommend Scorpion. I don't think it gets as much love as other season finales/premieres, but it's probably in my top 5 favorite episodes of the series, and the season finale is my favorite of the 7 finales. Plus, part 2 introduced 7 of 9 and who didn't like that.