OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: Pacific Rim - Grading and Discussion

[QUOTE=Noname Given;8417293]
OdoWanKenobi wrote: View Post
DarthTom wrote: View Post

You're kidding, right?
Really?

No, if anything Hollywood is likely to see that the Conjuring made money and then ape the hell out of it. Why else are we getting all of these wanna be Twilight or Hunger Games movies right now. Beautiful Creatures? Mortal Instruments? These are movies coming out solely to try to rope in the same audiences. Hollywood doesn't understand why movies are successful. They just think they can copy elements from a successful film and have the same success. Beautiful Creatures failed, and so will Mortal Instruments.
Um, I didn't post what you have me quoted as stating. If you're going to use the quote system; please preview your post to make sure you're not mis-quoting someone as, I don't mind being hung for what I do post - but I hate seeing something quoted as coming from me that I DID NOT say.
Something is messed up with the quote function when dealing with nested quotes. How about you take your own advice before you attack someone, since you did it too, along with every other person that quoted on this page.