View Single Post
Old July 23 2013, 03:08 PM   #331
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier pre-release thread

CaptainCanada wrote: View Post
There was also this preview clip of Agent Carter.

Hayley Atwell's Peggy is easily my favourite MCU female character, so I'm sad that we essentially lost her to the time jump, though I guess that actually just means the time jump was effectively portrayed.

I love Sharon in the comics, though, so I hope the crew and EVC get her right.
That was great. Looking forward to the rest of the 14minutes of that short!!

On the topic of Black Widow I firmly believe that after the backstory nuggets given in The Avengers + her involvement in The Winter Soldier + TA2(whatever might come out there) that Black Widow will be as primed as any female comic character to launch at least one solo theatrical project. I don't even think you'd need "heavy" doses of Hawkeye. I think including him is actually necessary due to their history as mentioned in TA but it could just be a flashback moment or two.
A BW film could include other SHIELD that we've seen in some of these shorts such as Max Hernandez's Agent Stillwell, toss in Coulson and Maria Hill for added win. If they don't intro him in the Ant-Man film there is Agent Eric O'Grady of course. A womanizing Agent like that might prove some interesting banter with Natasha.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote