View Single Post
Old July 21 2013, 08:34 PM   #30
Sran
Commodore

Re: So did Worf's Change of Heart cost him command of the Enterprise?

T'Girl wrote: View Post
"Behest" a command or order. So that is exactly what you said, and really Sran shouldn't you know that?
I don't know. Should I? You apparently believe you're qualified to dictate to me what I should and should not know, so you should already have the answer to that question. Thank you for proving my point for me: you're a smart-ass and you're acting like it.

T'Girl wrote:
Admiral Dougherty was moving the Baku on the orders of the Federation Council, this is established in the movie's dialog.
Yes, I'm aware of that. Though I suspect you should already know this, as you've already stated that you know what I know.

T'Girl wrote:
The Sona (again in dialog) thought the elaborate plan involving the duck blind study and the holoship was foolish, so neither of those actions were the Sona's idea.
Once again, I'm aware of this. I never said that the Son'a were responsible for either the holo-ship or the duckblind. But congratulations on putting words in my mouth again.

T'Girl wrote:
Which is what I did. You were wrong concerning details of a movie, and I pointed it out.
No. I was wrong in how I worded a previous post. I know that Admiral Dougherty was acting on orders from the Federation Council because Riker and LaForge had to discuss the situation with them to get them to change their mind about the Ba'ku. And I'm pointing this out to you, as I doubt you're capable of reading between the lines.

Now, are you ready to join the rest of society, or do you need more time to masturbate in public?

--Sran