Local Heritage Bldg. lost
Tudor House Pub Fire in Esquimalt, BC on July 16, 2013
The Tudor House pub on the corner of Esquimalt and Admirals roads was established on May 5, 1904. At the time, it was described as "the sailors' and soldiers' home, erected for the use of men of H.M. land and sea forces." However, Tudor House didn't start serving booze until the 1930s.
At about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday July 16, 2013 that long history came to an end as the blaze broke out reducing the landmark to a shell, it's iconic tower serving as a chimney for smoke.
Many Visiting sailors probably had a beverage or two there
That awkward moment when you're about to hug someone exstreamly
sexy, and then you hit the mirror