View Single Post
Old July 20 2013, 12:41 AM   #59
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: POLL: Babylon 5 or Stargate SG-1?

While there are episodes a majority of people dislike, there's no telling what a person will think of the episodes. Judging from posts I've read around here recently, there are people who love Superman Returns, "Endgame" (Voyager's finale), X-Men: Last Stand, etc. We tend to think that just because a vocal majority dislikes something, everyone should.

Personally, while I wouldn't rate episodes such as "Infection" and "TKO" as B5's best, I do think they are decent. They should be watched at least once and then the new viewer can decide if they want to rewatch it when they rewatch the series.

In trying to decide between the shows, I think it's important to make clear that Babylon 5 should be watched in order and in full. Stargate SG-1 can be watched by skipping around a bit.
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote