View Single Post
Old July 18 2013, 11:00 PM   #2435
View BritishSeaPower's Twitter Profile
Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

Thanks Thrawn! That really helps. I'm really only interspersing the Voyager books to break up the reading order a bit. (Much as I love Titan reading three books in a row was a bit much, same with TNG's Borg-a-pooloza!) I was using Memory Beta and the Ever-Appreciated Flowchart to figure out some semblance of a chronological order to the books just for some basic structure to the over-arching story. (I'm not crazy enough to chance Memory Beta's "Read Paragraphs 3-4 of Chapter 17 of Full Circle, then read this, then read Paragraph 5....).

Relayer, I'm highly anticipating all three of them - even if I know some of the more spoilery things - but I've done the chronological read order this far, might as well continue with it!

IndianaTrekker, I actually started, oh my, nearly 2 years ago, now, reading the DS9 Relaunch novels. (Though technically I started with Millennium) When I got to the Mission Gamma novels I started to get the itch to read through the Post-Series/Movie Era TNG novels and have read everything set around then. It's been quite the ride! I actually can't believe how quickly I've gotten through the books. I've even taken some detours into the Mirror Universe material.
"I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there." - The Eighth Doctor
BritishSeaPower is offline   Reply With Quote