View Single Post
Old July 18 2013, 07:02 PM   #204
propita
Rear Admiral

Re: Mulgrew so awful to Jeri Ryan she had to date Braga for protection

That's pretty much what I had heard, JR and Katie. KM and Rick Kolbe were an item for a bit--which Mrs. Kolbe was not pleased about. Not sure of the truth, but it's a rumor that went around back then.

At that time, I had heard that RB and KM were seeing one another, that RB had gotten quite close to KM's boys, spending father-type time with them, and had taken KM to meet his mother. If that were all true, it sounds as if he was pretty serious about her. If she had started up with Hagen, it's understandable that RB would be upset and lose interest in the show in general. Who would want to see, everyday, the person who dumped you? And who would want love scenes with them?

The con may have been the Galaxy Ball, because I myself heard RB make such references there. That may have been why his date was upset with him later? She looked a bit pissed. Hot and blond, but definitely impatient while RB was talking with fans. Hey, she should have known it was going to be like that at a con, she was not going to be the center of his attention while he was in public.
propita is offline   Reply With Quote