Tower Heist - DVD
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - HBO on Demand
Richard Pryor: Omit the Logic - Showtime on Demand
Puss in Boots - HBO on Demand
Crazy on the Outside - Netflix Instant
Pacific Rim 2D - free admission
Grown Ups 2 - free admission
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) - Netflix Instant

Found TH in the Wal-Mart bargain bin last week, watched it the other day. It was alright, not great. And its brought down by a WTF?!? endin' that couldn't have even been saved by either of the alternate endings available on DVD.

On the plus side, Eddie Murphy wasn't awful, and Alan Alda is still awesome.

Watched the "Wimpy Kid" sequel because my nephews like 'em. Too bad it doesn't have much of an endin', either...it just kinda stops.

Followed that with a Richard Pryor documentary, which was pretty informative about the late comedian's life & career.

PiB was pretty entertainin', not quite as immersed in fairy tales as the Shrek movies, though Puss, Humpty Dumpty & magic beans are central parts of the movie.

CotO is a film starrin & directed by Tim Allen about an ex con dealin' with life, family and friends after spendin' a few years in prison. Sigourney Weaver, JK Simmons, Kelsey Grammer & Ray Liotta are in it, as well. I thought it was alright.

A friend came out to see PR 2D with me the other night after work. I enjoyed it quite a bit, lookin' forward to goin' to see it in 3D soon. For those who haven't seen it, stick around for a midcredit bonus scene.

Watched GU2 before work yesterday. What an awful movie that was...the openin' joke is all about a wild deer pissin' on Adam Sandler while the closin' joke is a celebration of bein' able to burp, sneeze & fart at the same time. I haven't seen the first GU movie, and this didn't make me want to see it at all.

Watchin' Disney's THoND via Netflix Instant now, since I can't sleep...