View Single Post
Old July 14 2013, 12:23 PM   #60
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
Re: Vorik the Ponfarr Vulcan

Red_Panda wrote: View Post
Guy Gardener wrote: View Post

I wonder if when Alexander Enberg googles himself, if he also googles "Vorrik" to see if people are still talking about him? ...Because he is going to find this thread.
Buddy, I wasn't trying to be kind to the character b/c of the actor. I was responding to this comment by talking about the actor...

I support Vorik b/c I think his character is cool. There's by bias. Yep I said it.
I felt the levels of assholicity in my bloodstream dip, you know "compassion" so what you 'heard" was me outwardly reconfirming my convictions to cornhole the truth at every opportunity.

I don't think I've actually had a bad word to say about Vorik before this thread and generally wanted more of th lad because, I like the wallpaper characters to be fleshed out which enhances the over all universe.

When the spotlight shone on the little guys on DS9 I was in hog heaven.

Bloodfever was directed by Andrew Robinson. Imagine if he had done a walk on/through in the background of this episode which would have anyone wonder if Seska hadn't actually been part of a double act, and how is it that Garak could flit back and forth between quadrants effortlessly?
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz

Last edited by Guy Gardener; July 14 2013 at 02:44 PM.
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote