View Single Post
Old July 13 2013, 10:03 PM   #2803
LOKAI of CHERON
Commodore

Location: Post-apocalyptic ruins of my once mighty Homeworld.
Re: STID "tracking" for $85-90 million opening [U.S. box office]

Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
Spock/Uhura Fan wrote: View Post
Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
^Since the last few pages of this thread have centered around folks trying to prove Into Darkness was unsuccessful, I'm going with that.
Except that hasn't happened. All I've seen is people posting facts.

I think you have more people on this thread that seem to have a problem with the numbers not supporting "best movie evah!!1!" That's okay though. I think the last comment I read was about how someone doesn't think the $190 million budget was actually really spent on making the film, lol.
Huh? How is posting "facts" not 'folks trying to prove Into Darkness was unsuccessful"?

No ones really claiming "best movie evah!!1!" They've said the film was successful, but it did not pull the domestic numbers the studio hoped for. That's a bit more honest than the naysayers.

Really? Who said that? Opus? All he did was comment how studio's have some creative ways to pay themselves. Which is about Hollywood accounting in general. Perhaps King Daniel? Nope, he was comment on how he cant spot were the money goes because he sees little difference between the films he mention.
This.