View Single Post
Old July 13 2013, 02:01 AM   #38
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead

Eh, I never liked Andrea much ever since she bitched out Dale for saving her life. She was suicidal and depressed because she lost her sister, Dale saved her and she acted sort of bitchy about that. (Granted, he did it kind of in an asshatty way.) But she was all over the road in Season 3 on where her loyalties lied and you'd think after seeing aquariums full of heads and the keeping of his zombified daughter The Governor was keeping she would've ran screaming for the hills. The glass shard to The Governor's eye (and seeing the injury a few times afterwards) gives me the illy willies. I hate eye stuff.

But, no, she was almost a "typical TV woman" who sees past a man's obvious instability and loves him in spite of that. Her and Padmé Amidala would get along well.

I look forward to S4, but hope to see more stuff with zombies and survival and not season-long arcs dealing with psychos like The Governor. Glad to see Maggie sticking around.

I knew Lori died this season but was surprised to see it happen so early in the season and afterwards knew it'd push Rick more into the Dark Side, which he comes back from by the end by welcoming in other survivors.

And I know it's a production/mood thing but the survivors could at least buy some paint and spruce up the dull gray walls of the prison a bit, make it look more livable!

And, probably little surprose, Daryl is my favorite character, man can rock a crossbow, that's for sure!