View Single Post
Old July 13 2013, 01:30 AM   #103
Trekker4747
Trekker4747

Re: Why The Hate For Superman Returns?

davejames wrote: View Post
bbjeg wrote: View Post
I wanted to leave the theater after this scene. Listening for crime over a city, I get, but he had no right to peek on Lois' life.
Obviously it crosses a bit of a line, but I didn't think it came across all that creepy the way they did it. Superman had just returned to Earth and learned that not only is Lois seeing Perry's son, but she's got a freakin kid. It seemed clear to me that he was as thrown by that as we were, and simply wanted to confirm that it was true, and that he hadn't just imagined the whole thing.

I mean, it's not like he was peeking in on her in the shower or anything, or hovering outside the house all night long. And plus the look into her new life was as much for our benefit as it was for Superman's anyway.
It doesn't matter what the person inside is doing or their state of clothedness if you look in someone's home without their permission/knowing about you're being a stalker and a creeper.

We didn't need Superman there to see Lois' homelife the action simply could have moved there on its own without Superman being a complete freak and creep by spying on people inside the privacy of their home.