1. Tom Baker - Baker is MY Doctor.
2. Patrick Troughton - It's a crying shame so many of his episodes are still missing.
3. Matt Smith - The perfect blend of my top two favorites.
4. Paul McGann - If you haven't listened to McGann's Big Finish audio plays, you must.
5. Sylvester McCoy - I grew up on McCoy and Baker and it says a lot about Troughton, Smith, and McGann that they're ranked higher.
6. Colin Baker - Like McGann, you must listen to Baker's audio plays which are much better than his original run.
7. Peter Davison - How can you not love Davison? He's charming, funny, and his companions include Tegan, Nyssa and Turlough.
8. David Tennant - The only thing that keeps Tennant from being absolutely fantastic is the fact that he tends to overdo his manic and moody moments.
9. Christopher Eccleston - If Eccleston had done even one more season, he might have been the greatest. Well, maybe not greater than Tom or Pat.
10. William Hartnell. - The man who started it all and yet still remains the most different incarnation.
11. Jon Pertwee - Don't get me wrong, I love Pertwee, but I just love everyone else more.