View Single Post
Old July 11 2013, 09:58 PM   #63
Sran
Fleet Captain

Re: Federation vs The Dominiom: The Rematch.

Edit_XYZ wrote: View Post
Which makes the correct option: you, Sran, are clearly incapable of admitting you're wrong.
And this is where you're wrong, because I've admitted as much in the past. I'm not wrong in this instance because I never argued that the Federation possessed superior military capability compared to the Dominion. That you're incapable of recognizing my previous posts for what they is your failure, not mine. I don't have time to create remedial versions of my posts so that people like you can comprehend what's being discussed. That you managed to prove my earlier point about your poor sentence structure makes this even more entertaining for me.

For all of Timo's arrogance, he's clearly an intelligent man who presents his points well and is able to recognize both the obvious and the subtle points made by others. I've no problem debating with him in spite of how trying I find his condescending attitude.

I can't say the same for you, as you've repeatedly failed to grasp the points that I've made (and now clarified on multiple occasions) in previous posts, yet you believe you're entitled to tell me what I "really" meant merely because it helps you feel better about yourself. And you accuse me of hiding behind irrelevancies?

Edit_XYZ wrote:
Doesn't it get boring, hiding behind semantic irrelevancies/ad personams?
I wouldn't know, as I've not done such a thing. But you can believe what you wish. It must be a trying experience, being trapped in one's own delusions.

--Sran