View Single Post
Old July 11 2013, 07:36 PM   #54
Edit_XYZ
Fleet Captain

Re: Federation vs The Dominiom: The Rematch.

Sran wrote: View Post
Edit_XYZ wrote: View Post
Sran, the point is, when your only hope of victory over a foe is what amounts to divine intervention, then this foe is clearly stronger than you.
Except that I've never argued that the Dominion isn't stronger than the Federation. That's the point you've repeatedly missed. My reason for posting in this thread was to point out how poorly AllStarEntprise presents his points, not because I believe the Federation would easily defeat the Dominion in a subsequent war.

That you would argue with me despite not understanding my position proves only how limited your own POV is.

--Sran
So - you claim to post here in order to show not that another poster is wrong/right/tell your thoughts on the subject, but to show that a poster didn't use semantics to your liking?
And you call my POV limited? Really?

Luckily for you, your previous posts contradict your latest claim:
"You've got to be kidding me. The Dominion lost the war with the Federation, yet they had no trouble beating them? Are you trying to be funny"
"Wrong. I'll grant that the Dominion tested the Federation as never before, but that's as far as it goes. The Dominion lost the war. As a result, they were asked to give up any territory taken during the conflict with the Federation. That's not a victory in any way, shape, or form. The combatants of a war don't receive ribbons at its conclusion merely because they participated in it."
etc.
All about the relative power of the federation/dominion. Little about AllStarEntpris's post building.