The Man Who Wasn't There - matinee
Super - Netflix Instant
Dead Like Me: Life After Death - Netflix Instant
Johnny Carson: King of Late Night - NEtflix Instant
Yankee Doodle Dandy - free admission
Playing for Keeps - Netflix Instant
Monsters University 2D - free admission
World War Z 2D/3D - free admission/free admission

Well, I went out to Lake Creek last Sunday to see a couple of movies, but thanks to a new rule by their general manager, I could only see one. So, I went with MU 2D.

To be honest, I was disappointed. There was stuff from the trailer that I wished had been in the movie, and by the time it was over, I was done with the whole thing. I didn't stay through the credits for the bonus scene, I was so ready to get out of the theater.

I followed that up with a trip to the Village to see WWZ 2D. And that one was so deathly dull, I dozed off a few times. Towards the end, when the flashbacks help Brad Pitt figure everything out, one of 'em was a part of the movie I had dozed through.

I did talk a buddy of mine to see it in 3D yesterday, though. So not worth the upcharge, if ya have to pay to get in. The movie wasn't filmed for the 3D format, and it shows.

My biggest complaint is that they never seem to say what Brad Pitt's character did, or why it was so important to the U.N. to get him involved.

Anyway...

..been watchin' Law & Order: UK on DVD the last few days, and my work schedule for next week sucks in such a way that I may not see anything new all freakin' week, unless I start borrowin' DVDs from my roommates.